Being the most trusted manufacturer and supplier in this domain, we are engaged in offering a wide array of Tea Premix. These premixes are prepared by superior quality ingredients and tea leaves with the help of advance machinery, under the observation of skilled professionals. Loved and cherished by peoples of all age group, our Tea Premix contains no artificial flavors and preservatives. Apart from that, our clients can avail these premixes at economical prices from us.
- Unique taste
- Longer shelf life
- No side-effects
Tea Premix/Masala Tea Premix
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Whole Star Anise
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cardamom
- 12 Whole Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Large Piece Ginger, Candied Or Fresh, Diced
- 1 Teaspoon-1 Tablespoon Crushed Black Peppercorns
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 8 Bags Black Tea (Or Equivalent Loose)
- 4 Cups Milk, Hot
- 1/4 Cup Honey, Or Brown Sugar
Health Benefits Of Ginger
- In Traditional Medicine, Ginger Has Long Being Used To Treat Gastrointestinal Disorders Including Constipation, Gas, Diarrhea, Nausea And Colic.
- Curiously, Modern Medical Research Has Found More Use For Ginger Than Traditional Medicine. Some Of The New Indications For Ginger Include Its Use In The Treatment Of Nausea And Vomiting Due To Motion Sickness, Cancer Chemotherapy Or Pregnancy.
- It Is Also Sometimes Used In Adjunctive Therapy In Cancer Treatment And Heart Disease. Ginger Has Also Been Proven To Reduce Joint Pain In Osteoarthritis.
- Preliminary Studies Indicate That Ginger Can Reduce Cholesterol Levels And Prevent The Formation Of Blood Clots.
- The Treatment Of Nausea And Vomiting Is The Most Researched Aspect Of The Health Benefits Of Ginger. The Results Are Not Always Positive But There Are Enough Well-Designed Studies That Prove The Usefulness Of Ginger In The Treatment Of Vomiting Of Varying Causes.
- 1.5 Litres/ 6 Cups Water
- 3 Tsp Black Tea Leaves
- 3 Black Cardamom Pods, Peeled
- 250Ml/1 Cup Milk
- Sugar To Taste